Policies & Terms
This Agreement contains the terms and conditions regarding the web
design services offered by Absolute Webdesigns. This agreement is understood to govern any and all
services offered by Absolute Webdesigns.
Web Design Terms and Policies
The following Policies shall apply concerning the web design services
listed as Web Site Design and Ecommerce Design.
- All work is to be secured by a non-refundable deposit equal in
value to half of the total cost of all web design services included
with each particular contract. Purchase orders may be approved on an individual basis.
- All materials, logos, text and design instructions must be provided with the deposit or purchase order. Minor changes can be made as the site evolves. Major changes requested after project has begun will require additional charges.
- Absolute Webdesigns shall complete all contracted work in a
timely manner reasonably close to the estimated time of completion set
forth in each individual contract.
- Upon completion of each contract, the final amount owed by the client is due to Absolute Webdesigns prior to the project going on the Internet for public viewing. Upon final payment Absolute Webdesigns shall release all contracted work to the client.
- If project is terminated, payment will be due for all work completed. The initial stages of design requires building the foundation of the site, therefore substantial work may be performed on the “back end” of the web site prior to the completion of the public view. Customer is responsible for all work completed prior to Absolute Webdesigns' receipt of a written termination request.
All other services require prepayment in full unless otherwise stated
Refusal of Service
Absolute Webdesigns reserves the right to refuse service for any reason, including web sites containing pornography, racist
material, or any other material that we deem immoral and/or unethical.
Limitation of Liability
Absolute Webdesigns will not be liable for any type of damages in
connection with this Agreement or any contracted services.
This Agreement is to be exclusively governed by the laws of the United
States and the state of West Virginia. Any possible action regarding
this Agreement must be brought into the federal or state courts located
within the state of West Virginia. The client irrevocably consents to
the jurisdiction of the aforementioned courts.